Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Set Artwork Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just installed kodi matrix for the first time. Now I want to use local stored art and nfo files but I'm struggling with movie set art, ive got a folder with two folders inside called movie collections and movie collections art. I've put the movies and art in the folders I made but when I've scanned the movies in the movie set art does not show. What am I doing wrong.
Hi i'm still struggling, I added my movie source, went into media and set my movie set art in movie set information folder and artwork level to max. My movie set are still won't show. Any help would be great.

https://i.postimg.cc/CxYZC58y/Untitled.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/8C0qGFdx/screenshot00001.png
(2021-03-01, 21:34)voyagerxp Wrote: [ -> ]My movie set are still won't show. Any help would be great.
Your changes won't affect movies and sets already in the library. For sets already in the library, delete one of the movies in the set, and then scrape it back into the library. Kodi should then read the sets artwork.

disc.png is wrong. It should be discart.png
Its a fresh install, strange i just can't get the movie set artwork to show.
(2021-03-01, 22:57)voyagerxp Wrote: [ -> ]Its a fresh install, strange i just can't get the movie set artwork to show.
It's likely all your sets have been previously scraped, so most of the artwork & set info will already be with one of the sets (as mentioned by Karellen in post #4). Manually re-scrape one of your files from a set, after that you should see movie set poster & fanart in the movie set information folder providing you use the universal scraper with 'set' settings. You may have to open each set and manually re-scrape one of the set to get the scraper to pull in the artwork. When a set is in focus, and you enter the set.. is there listings?

In Aeon Nox you can use the 'i' information key to enter that set-graphics & information, see if the path lines up with what you have as your movie set artwork folder, then chose some artwork in that folder or any other area on your set-up, can you effect change?
So should i delete all art and info files from my movie sets and rescrape with the universal scraper., does the universal scraper add the images and nfo files in the folder.
(2021-03-02, 16:11)voyagerxp Wrote: [ -> ]does the universal scraper add the images and nfo files in the folder.
No.

(2021-03-02, 16:11)voyagerxp Wrote: [ -> ]So should i delete all art and info files from my movie sets and rescrape with the universal scraper
What version of Kodi are you using?
How long ago did you scrape these movie sets?
I'm using Kodi 19, i've always used tiny media manager to scrape art and set scrape to local but its not working the way it did in Kodi 19. I've deleted all the art and nfo files with my movies and scraped with universal scraper and the sets have the set art included.
Looking at your settings again, I think you set the wrong folder for the Movie Set Information.

You set Movies- Sets for artwork
You should have set Movies- Sets Art