Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Universal Movie Scrapper not working properly after downgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2021-04-19, 20:53)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@ofory2012

Do you have local trailers saved with the movie, or were the trailers scraped when the movie was scraped?

Local files with the name of the movie and trailer after for example : fastandfurious-trailer.mp4 , in the same folder , on leia works ok  , matrix nothing.
(2021-04-20, 01:08)ofory2012 Wrote: [ -> ] Local files
ok.

In the scraper settings, can you disable the Trailer setting. Does that make a difference?

If no, then I need the following...

1. Screenshot of your movie folder so I can see all the contents, including the trailer
2. A Debug Log that captures you scraping the problem movie. Your last log is no good as there was no scraping.

There should be no difference between v18 & v19 for trailers, so I am hoping to spot something with the above items.
(2021-04-20, 01:39)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-20, 01:08)ofory2012 Wrote: [ -> ] Local files
ok.

In the scraper settings, can you disable the Trailer setting. Does that make a difference?

If no, then I need the following...

1. Screenshot of your movie folder so I can see all the contents, including the trailer
2. A Debug Log that captures you scraping the problem movie. Your last log is no good as there was no scraping.

There should be no difference between v18 & v19 for trailers, so I am hoping to spot something with the above items.
Sorry mate , i miss forgot to say , auto trailer , because i´ve been looking and on the information screen if i touch trailer , it works.Also in swan skin , i dont know if there´s another that have the autotrailer option in the settings the trailer plays ok.
Maybe its the skins? , i will keep testing for a while , and then made the debug log and the screenshot .
thanks mate
Pages: 1 2