Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Refresh Rate Update unnecessary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i watch TV via TVHeadend in Kodi matrix and i try to switch the channel it tooks way too long time. All german TV channels have 50 Hz interlaced source. But when i switch from channel A to channel B Kodi updates the TV Signal from 50Hz to 50 Hz so my OLED TV took too long time.

This must be fixed. Kodi shold not change the refresh rate when it is unnecessary
(2021-03-02, 15:16)Gee11 Wrote: [ -> ]When i watch TV via TVHeadend in Kodi matrix and i try to switch the channel it tooks way too long time. All german TV channels have 50 Hz interlaced source. But when i switch from channel A to channel B Kodi updates the TV Signal from 50Hz to 50 Hz so my OLED TV took too long time.

This must be fixed. Kodi shold not change the refresh rate when it is unnecessary
I don't think it does, it's more likely that it is switching the Resolution rather than the refresh rate. Do you have any whitelist settings which could be causing this?
(2021-03-02, 16:28)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-02, 15:16)Gee11 Wrote: [ -> ]When i watch TV via TVHeadend in Kodi matrix and i try to switch the channel it tooks way too long time. All german TV channels have 50 Hz interlaced source. But when i switch from channel A to channel B Kodi updates the TV Signal from 50Hz to 50 Hz so my OLED TV took too long time.

I don't think it does, it's more likely that it is switching the Resolution rather than the refresh rate. Do you have any whitelist settings which could be causing this?
all channels are 1080p/i

i only accept 2160p

when i disaple refresh rate switching on start / stop then i have fast channel switching, but the problem when i switch to watc a 23.9fps movie its async. so i need kodi to autoswitch the TVs Hz
So do you have whitelist or not? Try removing whitelist settings and it should work properly. Also, make sure you have the UI set to 50hz.
it has worked, thanks Wink