Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mirroring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Is it possible to mirroring desktop from W10?
Thanks
P: S: I mean mirroring from W10 to the amazon stick
Just for reference: what exactly is going to be displayed on the "W10" machine, and which should be watchable on the Amazon stick?
If you are looking for watching videos from the PC on your Amazon stick, you might as well watch them directly on the stick.
(2021-03-07, 17:40)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Just for reference: what exactly is going to be displayed on the "W10" machine, and which should be watchable on the Amazon stick?
If you are looking for watching videos from the PC on your Amazon stick, you might as well watch them directly on the stick.
If I use the default Amazon stick system, it crashes so I use Kodi to displayed videos and it works fine, I would now like to displayed the W10 desktop
No, Kodi can't show the Windows desktop.

You'd need a remote access app set-up like VNC or Splashtop to do something like that.
(2021-03-08, 10:02)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]No, Kodi can't show the Windows desktop.

You'd need a remote access app set-up like VNC or Splashtop to do something like that.

How do I Splashtop download on kodi?
You don't. Splashtop is a completely separate app.
(2021-03-08, 11:50)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]You don't. Splashtop is a completely separate app.

I think Splashtop is not compatible since the amazon stick does not recognize the codes while on the iphone it works