Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Advanced emulator Launcher alternative for Kodi 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

I ugpraded my ubuntu media center to kodi 19. I used to have a retroarch shortcut made with  advanced emulator launcher to lauch games for my son directly from the Kodi menu...
But this addon doesn't work with Matrix. Do you know how could I make it work again? 
Thanks for any clue...
AM
(2021-03-20, 21:03)copernic75 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone

I ugpraded my ubuntu media center to kodi 19. I used to have a retroarch shortcut made with  advanced emulator launcher to lauch games for my son directly from the Kodi menu...
But this addon doesn't work with Matrix. Do you know how could I make it work again? 
Thanks for any clue...
AM

I think you just have to wait. If you take a look at the AEL forum thread, it's in work, but not released yet.
Thanks for your answer... I'll wait for sure, but in the meantime, A developper sent me this link wich is a developping version of AEL with python 3 that works with Matrix (basic fonctions)..
AEL python 3

AM
Thanks for the link to the python 3 version. I'm going to give that a shot.
AEL for Matrix is now in beta stage. Please go to AEL thread for more information.