Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Issues with Kodi 19 - SQL Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

Since 2-3 days ago i was using Kodi 19 and everything was working flawless with my SQL library (made the upgrades and everything)

Then i suddenly not be able to open Kodi anymore (it crashes at startup) and i don't know why.

This is my kodi.log (witch also contain my advancedsettings.xml)

https://paste.kodi.tv/ezerexemel.kodi

I tried to comment the pathsubstitution (still error), and i already comment the additional artwork type, but still same log.

What do you think?

Thanks in advantage
(2021-03-22, 11:43)nikeb Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think?

This log file doesn't get far enough to say anything about the database connections.
So if you have edited out anything, because I miss the debug setting and the add-ons section for example, please don't.
(2021-03-22, 12:07)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-22, 11:43)nikeb Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think?

This log file doesn't get far enough to say anything about the database connections.
So if you have edited out anything, because I miss the debug setting and the add-ons section for example, please don't.
Hi
Sorry, i didn't edit anything on the kodi.log , i only tried to edit advancedsettings.xml (commenting parts of it) e open kodi again, but that's what i get on the log.

It just keep crashing on startup.

Thanks
Use a File Manager to rename your current Kodi data folder to something else for the time being, and restart Kodi so it can generate a new one. Install no add-ons.
See how things work, playing a local video or something.
Then add only the mysql connection to a new advancedsettings.xml file and the loglevel 1 value (for debugging), but nothing else. See what happens then.
Then try adding the pathsubbed thumbnails folder... Step by step you should find something.
I now try to erase everything, uninstall the Kodi app and reinstall it (erasing all folders), but still same error.

https://paste.kodi.tv/okajavobuk.kodi

That was the log, still crashes at startup
I don't know if it is related, but since updating to Leia, I have been noticing that unlike Krypton, when the library is updated, it takes a lot of effort, reloading or restarting boxes to get the videos to show in any of the shelf views and on some boxes to even get it to show up in the library view.
  I use the Windows version on the PC to manage the library, and the boxes should only have to read. I have been checking the DB and it adds the video data fine. In Krypton, I could go to the living room box as the video popped up on the shelf a few seconds later, same on the bedroom boxes.
 Is it because setting up the shelves is separate now? Is there a specific  skin widget/skin helper service add-on setting that I may have over looked?
I guess the problem is in this line

"Running on Netxeon K12 with Android 6.0.1 API level 23, kernel: Linux ARM 32-bit version 3.14.29"

I tryed again to uninstall Kodi an reinstall it, but when i search for it on playstore i don't find it anymore.
I guess is no longer compatible with Android 6.0

What a pity.
(2021-04-01, 10:57)nikeb Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the problem is in this line

Kodi runs on Android 5 and upwards IIRC.
Older releases can be found here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/