Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Logitech Dinovo remote keymap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm writing this on the Dinovo mini keyboard via bluetooth. It works perfectly after fixing the touchpad problem.

Now, I still cannot have the media controls work correctly. Does anyone have a keymap?

Is it a possible result of a previous configuration of the MCE windows remote?
Hrm, I have the MCE remote setup for my machine and have not noticed any issues with the DiNovo - what exactly isn't working? I saw volume and other things working for sure but may not have given it a complete workout...
The media buttons on top dont work..like voulume up-down, pause-play, fast forward, etc The directions buttoms and the ok button work.

There is somethong wrong in the keymap.

My MCE windows remote still work well.
The top media buttons still don't work...But I found this.

x= stop
f= fast forward
r= rewind
p= pause
i= info

Until we have a good keymap, this better than nothing.
Here is what I did to have the touhpad working:

Plug the usb bluetooth dongle. Press the red buttoms on the usb stick and near the battery on the back side of the keyboard.

Do not install any bluetooth program on your linux machine. It works out of the box, exept for the touchpad.

For the touchpad to work:

In a terminal, type:

sudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/options

and add the following lines save:

# diNovo Mini Keyboard USB Dongle Fix
options usbhid quirks=0x046d:0xc71f:0x00080000

Then in the terminal type:

sudo update-initramfs -u

Enjoy!

Still dont know what to do with the media keys in XBMC.
Okay, media keys SEEM to work outside of XBMC at the desktop, pretty sure that is where I saw them working. Tried it IN XBMC a few mins ago - nadda! <doh> Not looked into how to fix this yet myself.