Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Display if number of episodes is equal to 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I would like to know how to make something visible only if the number of episodes in a season is equal to 1 ?

Thanks
(2021-04-03, 21:27)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I would like to know how to make something visible only if the number of episodes in a season is equal to 1 ?

Thanks

Depends on whether you'd like to get that value for a season highlighted in e.g. a list (content of a focused list item) or for a container you're currently in (content of a season/TV show currently opened).

The first would be something like this:
xml:
Container.Content(seasons) + Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),1)

... the second would be something like this:
xml:
Container.Content(episodes) + Integer.IsEqual(Container.NumItems,1)
(2021-04-04, 12:13)Chillbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-03, 21:27)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I would like to know how to make something visible only if the number of episodes in a season is equal to 1 ?

Thanks

Depends on whether you'd like to get that value for a season highlighted in e.g. a list (content of a focused list item) or for a container you're currently in (content of a season/TV show currently opened).

The first would be something like this:
xml:
Container.Content(seasons) + Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),1)

... the second would be something like this:
xml:
Container.Content(episodes) + Integer.IsEqual(Container.NumItems,1)

Thanks for your answer, what I want to do is to make something visible in the OSD but only if the video playing is an episode from a season with one episode
Thanks @Chillbo what you said helped me !

Also do you know how to make something visible but only we are IN a movie set ?
(2021-04-04, 13:57)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @Chillbo what you said helped me !

That would require a visible condition containing this condition:
xml:
Container.Content(sets)
(2021-04-04, 16:57)Chillbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-04, 13:57)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @Chillbo what you said helped me !

xml:
Container.Content(sets)

Thanks for your answer but it didn't work, I added <visible>Container.Content(sets)</visible> but the thing is not visible anywhere (nor in the movie set) so I think I will open a new thread
(2021-04-04, 18:39)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-04, 16:57)Chillbo Wrote: [ -> ]

xml:
Container.Content(sets)

Thanks for your answer but it didn't work, I added <visible>Container.Content(sets)</visible> but the thing is not visible anywhere (nor in the movie set) so I think I will open a new thread
I think what you need is the boolean:

ListItem.IsCollection
(2021-04-04, 19:01)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-04, 18:39)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-04, 16:57)Chillbo Wrote: [ -> ]That would require a visible condition containing this condition:
xml:
Container.Content(sets)

I think what you need is the boolean:

ListItem.IsCollection
Thanks for your answer, I also tried <visible>ListItem.IsCollection</visible> but it only works if I am ON the movie set but IN the movie set

Here is an example of what I am saying (in the estuary skin) :
As you can see I am ON a movie set and at the top center you can see a clearlogo :Image

but if I am IN the movie set the clearlogo doesn't appear :Image
Ok, then try...

!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.SetID)
(2021-04-04, 19:37)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, then try...

!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.SetID)

Oh thanks a lot for your help it works !
Hello @manfeed I have another question please... When I want to add a setting and select one between multiple skin setting options, I can use Skin.SelectBool(header, label1|setting1, label2|setting2)
But if I want to select multiple options and not only one, what have I to use ?

Thanks
(2021-04-05, 14:23)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @manfeed I have another question please... When I want to add a setting and select one between multiple skin setting options, I can use Skin.SelectBool(header, label1|setting1, label2|setting2)

Thanks
AFAIK you need a button/radiobutton for each option... If you mean that one option must appear only if another one is activated, then you have to play with <visible> conditions, but always one button for each option.
(2021-04-05, 19:17)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-05, 14:23)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @manfeed I have another question please... When I want to add a setting and select one between multiple skin setting options, I can use Skin.SelectBool(header, label1|setting1, label2|setting2)

Thanks
AFAIK you need a button/radiobutton for each option... If you mean that one option must appear only if another one is activated, then you have to play with <visible> conditions, but always one button for each option.
I mean I would to add a new setting like the one in estuary, when you go Settings>interface>Regional then Keyboard layouts, you can select multiple options :

And I would like to do something like that but I only know how to do a button where you can select one option not something like that where you can select multiple options