Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I can't get true Full Screen with Phoenix Android OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just realized I said "Phoenix" I'm using Prime OS.

Happy Easter! I installed Prime OS on my Windows 10 laptop (dual boot). When I open Kodi I can't get the interface to go into true full screen display like it does on all my other Android devices. Other apps (like Pluto or Stirr) work fine. Settings doesn't even give me the option of selecting full screen. (see photo) Is there a fix for this?

Try pressing the backslash "\" key on your keyboard.
(2021-04-04, 20:47)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]Try pressing the backslash "\" key on your keyboard.

Already, tried. That works on Windows but not on Prime. The "minimize," "full screen" and "close" buttons don't work either. The only button that works on the top bar is the back arrow in the upper left.
(2021-04-04, 22:03)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]You could try https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#fullscreen

Thanks. I'll give this a try when I get a chance.
I finally figured it out!
I tried Advanced Settings with both false and true attributes and it didn't do anything.

Under the Android settings-->"PrimeOS Settings"-->"Multiscreen" I unchecked the box for Kodi and it worked.

So now if anyone else has a similar problem, you know what to try.  Wink