Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pre Defined Channels - Not Updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Under the pre-defined channels configuration menu only 12 of my 37 shows are appearing. I ran this plugin early on then added more shows and it's not updating at all. I tried the "fresh start" and reinstalling the add on and all its dependencies. Where is it pulling this list of shows and how can I get it to update or regen?
(2021-04-11, 17:21)Spork7426 Wrote: [ -> ]Under the pre-defined channels configuration menu only 12 of my 37 shows are appearing. I ran this plugin early on then added more shows and it's not updating at all. I tried the "fresh start" and reinstalling the add on and all its dependencies. Where is it pulling this list of shows and how can I get it to update or regen?

There are two factors that affect the addition of new content to PseudoTV Live's "Pre-defined" channels.

1: Cache - There is a cache to avoid over parsing Kodi RPC, currently the cache is equal to the guide data selected in PseudoTV Lives settings, Default 1 day. For TV Shows days are interpreted as Hours. ie. 1hr.
2: Rescan Timer, Parser is run after init. Kodi boot and every 3hrs after.

"Pre-defined" / "Autotuned" channels are one small aspect of adding content. You can at anytime add a custom smart playlist or node as a channel.
after a fresh install of latest CoreELEC on odroid N2 i'm not getting the predefined channels apart from Mixed. Is it because i rejected auto-tune?
(2021-04-14, 01:10)Ruckus Wrote: [ -> ]after a fresh install of latest CoreELEC on odroid N2 i'm not getting the predefined channels apart from Mixed. Is it because i rejected auto-tune?

No, autotuning is based on the pre-defined list... Not the other way around. If you recently rebooted Kodi allow PseudoTV Live to run its background tasks... which will fill the "pre-defined" lists.
(2021-04-13, 23:10)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-11, 17:21)Spork7426 Wrote: [ -> ]Under the pre-defined channels configuration menu only 12 of my 37 shows are appearing. I ran this plugin early on then added more shows and it's not updating at all. I tried the "fresh start" and reinstalling the add on and all its dependencies. Where is it pulling this list of shows and how can I get it to update or regen?

There are two factors that affect the addition of new content to PseudoTV Live's "Pre-defined" channels.

1: Cache - There is a cache to avoid over parsing Kodi RPC, currently the cache is equal to the guide data selected in PseudoTV Lives settings, Default 1 day. For TV Shows days are interpreted as Hours. ie. 1hr.
2: Rescan Timer, Parser is run after init. Kodi boot and every 3hrs after.

"Pre-defined" / "Autotuned" channels are one small aspect of adding content. You can at anytime add a custom smart playlist or node as a channel.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I believe it had to do with the cache. I did restart my machine and kodi but I let it sit overnight and came back and they were all there on the next scan.

Thank you again. This is truly an amazing plugin.