Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
  • NBA International Kodi plugin
  1. Live NBA TV, Live and Archive Games, Videos Collections and more
  2. NBA International League Pass is needed
  3.  You can browse the source code here
  • Install tips
  1. You can install this plugin by downloading the zip file from here
  2. To get automatic update you can download and install my repository from  here
  • What Works
  1. Live NBA TV
  2. Videos Collections and NBA TV Series
  3. Browsing videos by team/player
  4. Searching across the NBA videos database
  • To-Do
  1. Fix start point for Live games (play from the beginning / go live)
  • Android specific
  1. Audio on live game won't work with the actual version of inputstream adaptive. to get it working you should install the version from here
  2. Be aware this is a test version of a possible fix for the audio issue, installing it would mean loosing automatic updates for inputstream adaptive until you go in the add-on info and select the current version.

• PS: Please remember this is a beta version so your feedback and suggestions are really welcome. 

Great work.

I'm having some problems with my account not seeming to be recognized (works fine on the Kokan version)
But awesome to see this in development Smile
(2021-05-10, 12:36)horseman3gb Wrote: [ -> ]Great work.

I'm having some problems with my account not seeming to be recognized (works fine on the Kokan version)
Hi @horseman3gb 
Is there an error that pops up,
In order to see what's going wrong I will need a debug log.
(2021-05-10, 20:41)chamchenko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-10, 12:36)horseman3gb Wrote: [ -> ]Great work.

Hi @horseman3gb 
Is there an error that pops up,
In order to see what's going wrong I will need a debug log.
Sorry pal, at work currently so unable

i assume username = email address as used my same login info as Kokans addon fine (have tried on 4 devices) and go same error

Something like
401 Client Error:
Unauthorized for URL:
https://identity.nba.com/api/v1/proflie

So assumed my login wasnt being recognised

also something about PCID briefly (maybe PCUD)

Never played around with logs despite having used Kodi/XBMC since 2003 on oriignal XBOX

basically just signed up here to thank you for making a new addon that i'm sure will be awesome Smile
@horseman3gb
No rush there,
But if you're up to helping, it's really simple you just have to go in kodi Settings->System->Logging->Enable debug logging, if you don't see logging under System you should just change the settings level at the bottom from Basic to Standard.
Then you can install Kodi Logfile uploader from kodi repository, and use it to upload the log, it will return a URL that you can post here
Basically the address you have in the error is used to get profile infos, Favorite teams and Favorite players (that you can set in your nba account) so you don't have to set them in the add-on setting.
A full log would really help me understand what's going wrong in order to fix it.
(2021-05-11, 00:34)chamchenko Wrote: [ -> ]@horseman3gb
No rush there,
But if you're up to helping, it's really simple you just have to go in kodi Settings->System->Logging->Enable debug logging, if you don't see logging under System you should just change the settings level at the bottom from Basic to Standard.
Then you can install Kodi Logfile uploader from kodi repository, and use it to upload the log, it will return a URL that you can post here
Basically the address you have in the error is used to get profile infos, Favorite teams and Favorite players (that you can set in your nba account) so you don't have to set them in the add-on setting.
A full log would really help me understand what's going wrong in order to fix it.
Ok Cheers mate

i have 76ers set online, but no favourite players. I'll have a fiddle later on and look into the logs. 

Appreciate your efforts Smile
@horseman3gb 
I've reproduced the issue, the issue should be fixed in the last beta could you update and let me know how it goes
The login issue is sorted, is there any way you can add the local timezone like in kokans plugin? I'm in Australia and it's showing me game start times in USA
(2021-05-11, 04:09)scottydulton Wrote: [ -> ]The login issue is sorted, is there any way you can add the local timezone like in kokans plugin? I'm in Australia and it's showing me game start times in USA
Hi @scottydulton, can you update and let know how it goes
Just used remote desktop t my home machine and it's working now. Saw the popup for add a favorite player online

Tested the stream of Rockets Blazers and all go (unsure audio) will have a test when finish in a couple of hours

Thank you
p.s the timezone was now also correct for here in New Zealand. Smile
(2021-05-11, 04:47)chamchenko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-11, 04:09)scottydulton Wrote: [ -> ]The login issue is sorted, is there any way you can add the local timezone like in kokans plugin? I'm in Australia and it's showing me game start times in USA

@chamchenko yes mate time is correct now, so far so good, cant wait to test once glennguy has commited the PR for IA, if there was anything else i could suggest is getting rid of the favourite player selection popup, and its also a good feature on kokans when u click on live games it shows all the upcoming games. but stoked with your efforts!
(2021-05-11, 06:36)scottydulton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-11, 04:47)chamchenko Wrote: [ -> ]

@chamchenko yes mate time is correct now, so far so good, cant wait to test once glennguy has commited the PR for IA, if there was anything else i could suggest is getting rid of the favourite player selection popup, and its also a good feature on kokans when u click on live games it shows all the upcoming games. but stoked with your efforts!

I will add the possibility do disable, that message from the settings.
Otherwise in kokan's version games are fetched by week so yeah when you hit live games it fetches all games in the actual week.
in this version I'm fetching games by day to limit loading time.
if you want I can add an option to enable calendar. and in that mode games with dates superior to today's date will be shown in the same way archive game are shown (meaning months / days)
Hi, @scottydulton 
I added the options show upcoming and disable info messages in the settings. It's in the latest beta.
(2021-05-11, 09:15)chamchenko Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, @scottydulton 
I added the options show upcoming and disable info messages in the settings. It's in the latest beta.
Just had a look then, you've nailed it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14