Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Crash to desktop streaming IPTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated from Kodi 18.9 to 19 (using internal updater addon) and started experiencing crash to desktop mainly when streaming IPTV but also happens playing certain locally stored content which has me confused about the source of the issue.

I'm trying to isolate what addon could be responsible or whether I should have performed a clean install of Matrix. I'd be grateful if anyone could assist identifying the troublemaker.

https://paste.kodi.tv/utejavuhih.kodi
Nothing immediately stands out, but updating from 18 to 19 has been known to cause some undesirable effects due to the whole migration to Python 3. I'd try renaming your Kodi folder which will give you a fresh start & slowly start adding things to see if it works as expected. It could just be a migration issue, but a fresh start whilst keeping your old data folder will give you a good idea of where the problem lies.
(2021-05-09, 15:13)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing immediately stands out, but updating from 18 to 19 has been known to cause some undesirable effects due to the whole migration to Python 3. I'd try renaming your Kodi folder which will give you a fresh start & slowly start adding things to see if it works as expected. It could just be a migration issue, but a fresh start whilst keeping your old data folder will give you a good idea of where the problem lies.

Thanks - I'll build it up again.