Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Items failed to play...check the log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to watch any game on NHL TV or MLB.TV I receive the following message: "one or more items failed to play- check the log for more info. about this message"
The log doesn't show any message...everything has been working fine until now...Any ideasHuh Thank You
The NHL addon thread is here and the MLB one is here.
Have a look at those and see if there's reports of your issue there, and if not those are the best places to report them.

Both addons are written by @eracknaphobia, so it might be that they have some common dependencies that are causing a problem. A debug (wiki) log uploaded to our paste site and submitted to the threads above may shed some more light.
(2021-05-10, 09:00)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]The NHL addon thread is here and the MLB one is here.
Have a look at those and see if there's reports of your issue there, and if not those are the best places to report them.

Both addons are written by @eracknaphobia, so it might be that they have some common dependencies that are causing a problem. A debug (wiki) log uploaded to our paste site and submitted to the threads above may shed some more light.
When I go to these threads as you suggested I don't see the "new thread " box on the screen, only the "reply" box.
The reply to box is the one you want, as you're adding a post to the thread and not making a new one.

Anyway now you've found them, this one can be closed as we prefer to keep requests for given addons in their own threads.