Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem with some Video-Addons for German Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to Kodi and am stuck with error messages, I don't understand. It would be great if someone could point me in the direction of a solution.
Setup:  Kodi 18.9.0 on LibreELEC 9.2.6 on Raspberry 4
Mostly I got everything running fine (still no solution for Youtube, but that's a different topic).
However, while many video-addos run fine, I have problems e.g. with the
3Sat MEdiathek
ARD Mediathek
WDR Mediathek
They all start, show some selection possibilites, but as soon as I start something I get an error message such as:

2021-05-23 09:47:03.334 T:2417435504   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 410: Gone
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                libard.list()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libard/lib/libard.py", line 149, in list
                                                l = modes.get(mode,libArdListMain)()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libard/lib/libard.py", line 92, in libArdListVideosSinglePage
                                                items,nextPage = libardlisting.listRSS(params['url'],page)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libard/lib/libardlisting.py", line 22, in listRSS
                                                response = libMediathek.getUrl(url)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libmediathek3/lib/libmediathek3utils.py", line 32, in getUrl
                                                return _request(url,headers,post)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libmediathek3/lib/libmediathek3utils.py", line 56, in _request
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 435, in open
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 548, in http_response
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 473, in error
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 556, in http_error_default
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 410: Gone
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

While seraching for solution I found that some problems might arise through the prodviders blocking media streams. So I have also installed and connected through VPN. Did not solve the problem.

The complete Logfile with three example problems is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/edodikiqeq.kodi

Any help in this is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Same problem here! Sad
Testing from Spain (without VPN), but accesing directly the webpage of ardmediathek is Ok.

Any test you need, I can try.
My log here, it's not exactly as RaspiRo's

Quote:2021-06-06 04:34:33.438 T:2881561456   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'selectedVideoUrl' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                libard.list()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libard/lib/libard.py", line 147, in list
                                                libMediathek.play(libArdPlay())
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libard/lib/libard.py", line 138, in libArdPlay
                                                return libardplayer.getVideoUrl(videoID = params['documentId'])
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libard/lib/libardplayer.py", line 24, in getVideoUrl
                                                return fetchTvaVideo(videoID)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.libard/lib/libardplayer.py", line 56, in fetchTvaVideo
                                                finalUrl = selectedVideoUrl
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'selectedVideoUrl' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2021-06-06 04:34:33.461 T:3011978576   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/?documentId=89702046&url=https%3A%2F%2Fappdata.ardmediathek.de%2Fappdata%2Fservlet%2Ftv%2Fplayer%2F89702046%3FbcastId%3D431902%26json&mode=libArdPlay]

Setup, similar:  Kodi 18 on LibreELEC 9.2.6 on Raspberry 4
(2021-05-23, 10:28)RaspiRo Wrote: [ -> ]The complete Logfile with three example problems is here

Just a thought... If you are already providing the full log file, there is no need to plaster parts of it into the forum as well. We prefer to keep things tidy here. Right, @Zeq_ ? Wink

NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Also enable debugging for a more detailed log file when doing your troubleshooting.

Things may changed on the backends/websites of those German add-ons. Perhaps developer @sarbes can have a closer look at them.

FYI: the WDR Mediathek add-on is currently broken as per its Wiki page.
Dear all,

I have the same problem, already for about 2 weeks now, so since mid/end of May 2021.

I've posted my 01_KODI.log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/iwezileyiv.kodi
Let me know if you need more information. First error is in line 6321, before it is a lot of.. checking the music of my external HDD.. Eek 

By the way: I am so grateful for you guys and your work. Really. Thank you very, very much!

Thank you & all the best,
Steffen
Unfortunately you are still running Leia, which is not supported anymore. Due to a large change in how Matrix add-ons work, I'm unable to support both.

As for the ARD Mediathek, the API of the current add-on was experiencing Problems during the last few weeks. I have a new version in development, which will be exclusive to Matrix.

The WDR Mediathek has been discontinued by its broadcaster. All of its content should now be included in the ARD Mediathek.

The support thread for all my video add-ons (mainly focused at public German TV) is located here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=353903
Thank you very much,  @sarbes 
I hope in the future I will migrate to Kodi v19, but not soon.

In the meantime, for other Kodi-v18 users:
I have installed MEDIATHEKVIEW addon for watchin german content (public broadcasters)
an alternative to sarbe's

But you'll have to install from non standard repository. Instructions here!
https://www.kodi-tipps.de/mediathekview-...tallieren/

Hope it helps!
Thanks again sarbes for your great great great work!!!! 👌👍💪