Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unlock Kodi Advanced Settings addon script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I developed an addon script for advancedsettings.xml, one can try here . Please setup a repository from the zip and then install the script "Unlock Kodi Advanced Settings".

Source code is here.

Tested under Leia и Matrix
(2021-05-27, 20:52)abratchik Wrote: [ -> ]I developed an addon script for advancedsettings.xml

How about posting one or more screenshots so that we can get a glance of your add-on?
(2021-05-27, 21:16)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-27, 20:52)abratchik Wrote: [ -> ]I developed an addon script for advancedsettings.xml

How about posting one or more screenshots so that we can get a glance of your add-on?
There is nothing special in it, here you go:

(2021-05-27, 21:52)abratchik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-27, 21:16)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a source that can be added via file manager to download this addon? I can't download .zip files directly on xbox one.  Thanks in advance.
(2021-11-01, 07:10)ntilikp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-27, 21:52)abratchik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-27, 21:16)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]How about posting one or more screenshots so that we can get a glance of your add-on?

Is there a source that can be added via file manager to download this addon? I can't download .zip files directly on xbox one.  Thanks in advance.
Now there is Smile

You may follow the manual:

https://abratchik.github.io/kodi.repository/
You just save my life. Thanks for this addon!!