Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How can I get Hd instead of SD? Everything is playing IN 480P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I get Hd instead of SD? Everything is playing IN 480P AND IT SUCKS! PLEASE HELP please!!!!
Where are you getting your media from?

What source and/or addon are you using to obtain it?
So I'm using kodi 19.1 and all media. And I used general setup. What should I use?
(2021-05-30, 17:58)Beezy677 Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm using kodi 19.1 and all media. And I used general setup. What should I use?
I think internetstream player was added from what I read from another forum. I tried to make it 100000 and still nothing. =(
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
(2021-05-30, 18:03)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Yes I made sure debugging is on. And it's on my firestick. So mostly I'm lost on how to debug. But I'll try to look into it more. Just sucks watching on bad quality.
Thanks so much for getting to me quickly....is there another addon I can use instead of tryin to figure out the debug method?
Use the log uploader addon. It will give you a URL that you need to provide here.

But note that if you are using any banned addons (wiki) to obtain your media from illegal pirated sources, then our forum rules (wiki) preclude any support being offered here for your device or the install on it.
(2021-05-30, 18:09)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Use the log uploader addon. It will give you a URL that you need to provide here.

But note that if you are using any banned addons (wiki) to obtain your media from illegal pirated sources, then our forum rules (wiki) preclude any support being offered here for your device or the install on it.

Ok thanks will try th at now