Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 23.976 4K No Picture on 4K Projector using CoreELEC / Amlogic S922X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m totally stumped. I have an Epson 4040 projector, which is capable of handling 4K HDR up to 30hz. It works fine with my Apple TV displaying both 4K and 4K HDR. I get no picture when playing 23.976 content. If I play 1080p with HDR, it outputs as expected. If I play 4K at 23.976hz the screen is black. If I Whitelist 4K with higher refresh rates only, then it outputs picture but the refresh is wrong at 30-50hz. I’m totally stumped. I’ve tried every combination of Whitelisting I can think, but the moment I enable 4K 23.976hz, I get a black screen…
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
(2021-06-12, 23:58)asavah Wrote: [ -> ]To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Sorry about that. Logs: https://paste.Kodi.tv/onevupoyep
@newoski why are you posting you question on the "windows" subforum when you are running CoreELEC which is linux?

Thread moved to the Linux subforum.
BTW given that CoreELEC runs modified Kodi you may have better luck asking on CoreELEC own forums.