Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to do load my "autoexec.py" from command lines?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm using AEL with autohotkey scripts to launch my steams games. I made a script to launch a Steam game that when it start close Kodi and when I close the game the "ahk script" open Kodi again. I want start Kodi in AEL section after to close the game ¿how i can to do that? is there  

Is there a way to load the "autoexec.py" from command line and add it to my "ahk script" to start kodi in AEL section?

Hello, I'm using AEL with autohotkey scripts to launch my steams games. I made a script to launch a Steam game that when it start close Kodi and when I close the game the "ahk script" open Kodi again. I want start Kodi in AEL section after to close the game ¿how i can to do that? is there  

Is there a way to load the "autoexec.py" from command line and add it to my "ahk script" to start kodi in AEL section?

ahk script:
Quote:run, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe -no-browser -applaunch 1580780
sleep 1000

Process, Close, kodi.exe
sleep 1000

run, D:\Programas\AutoHideMouseCursor\AutoHideMouseCursor_x64.exe
sleep 1000

run, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe -no-browser -applaunch 1580780
sleep 1000

WinWait, NINJA GAIDEN Σ
WinMaximize
sleep 1000

WinWaitClose, NINJA GAIDEN Σ
sleep 1000

Process, Close, steam.exe
sleep 1000

Process, CLose, AutoHideMouseCursor_x64.exe
sleep, 1000

run, C:\Program Files\Kodi\kodi.exe
sleep 1000

exitapp 

autoexec.py:
Quote:import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunAddon(plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher)") 
(2021-06-18, 08:35)Gotham777 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to load the "autoexec.py" from command line and add it to my "ahk script" to start kodi in AEL section?

Support for autoexec.py was removed, I think for security reasons. The new way to run a script at startup is a service-addon. It's basically some XML that wraps the script, and runs at startup. Info on how to craft the XML is here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Service_add-ons