Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: win x64 Kodi. all versions 19 crashes, when doing subs search. with log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kodi all v19 crashes, when doing a search for subs.
Log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2pss0aiopjaz3...i.log?dl=0
(2021-07-01, 14:18)micbanand Wrote: [ -> ]Log

2021-07-01 13:58:32.954 T:15088 INFO <general>: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

It's not a debug log... Please enable debugging, and restart Kodi, and reproduce the error(s). Provide the new log file, also possible via https://paste.kodi.tv/ .
is this one correct Smile

*Log removed at user's request*
I use opensubtitles.org and subscene.com and they both work as designed on my Matrix set-up.

Of course I'm not using: service.subtitles.napiprojekt v2.0.0 installed; service.subtitles.napisy24pl v3.0.4 installed; service.subtitles.subsceneplus v1.2.9 installed

I should note some of these subtitling sites require registration, although in your case it appears the subtitle is grabbing a .zip instead of an .srt "warehouse-13-second-season_danish-736666.zip" and this could be the stumbling block? The work-round be to manually download the needed sub and just insert it into the file folder. BTW: we like posted logs to be non-edited.
(2021-07-01, 17:31)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]I use opensubtitles.org and subscene.com and they both work as designed on my Matrix set-up.

Of course I'm not using: service.subtitles.napiprojekt v2.0.0 installed; service.subtitles.napisy24pl v3.0.4 installed; service.subtitles.subsceneplus v1.2.9 installed

I should note some of these subtitling sites require registration, although in your case it appears the subtitle is grabbing a .zip instead of an .srt "warehouse-13-second-season_danish-736666.zip" and this could be the stumbling block? The work-round be to manually download the needed sub and just insert it into the file folder. BTW: we like posted logs to be non-edited.

Thanks. folder did contain .srt and the .zip Simply deleted the .zip and now its stable. Must be a bug! because have worked Earlier. I Guess before stable 19

Can someone please delete log in #3 it is not cleaned.
link in #1 Should be?
Again thanks.
(2021-07-01, 18:45)micbanand Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please delete log in #3 it is not cleaned.

Not sure which part of the log wasn't cleaned, but the link is removed.
Thread marked solved.