Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Tajo - PVR (Recording Status) Infoline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Manfeed,

Nice work on this skin, it's looking very polished. The RGB affect kinda matches the "Colour Shift" effect I have setup in Corsair's iCue software.

Smile

Couple of quick issues spotted to report though:

It seems the "Bold" tags for PVR active recordings are not being rendered properly in Tajo (This infoline item displays as intended in the other skins I currently have installed), and at the moment, the current time (top-left) is overlapped by the RSS feed. It might look better if the space for the clock is reserved, much like you've done with the RSS logo on the right-hand-side, here.

Keep up the good work.

Smile

Dan / Gib.
(2021-07-02, 21:31)gibxxi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Manfeed,

Nice work on this skin, it's looking very polished. The RGB affect kinda matches the "Colour Shift" effect I have setup in Corsair's iCue software.

Smile

It seems the "Bold" tags for PVR active recordings are not being rendered properly in Tajo (This infoline item displays as intended in the other skins I currently have installed), and at the moment, the current time (top-left) is overlapped by the RSS feed. It might look better if the space for the clock is reserved, much like you've done with the RSS logo on the right-hand-side, here.

Keep up the good work.

Smile

Dan / Gib.

Thanks! It should be already fixed in github...
(2021-07-03, 14:43)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-02, 21:31)gibxxi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Manfeed,

Smile

Keep up the good work.

Smile

Dan / Gib.

Thanks! It should be already fixed in github...

Hi Manfeed, thanks for the info. Will sync from there then.

Smile

Dan / Gib.