Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cosmic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-08-27, 20:12)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 19:10)roysmith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 18:56)Robertsond1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Go back into your settings and select your menus again, they will reappear.

Tried that but did not work.
Sorry I broke this thing. You have to try to get to skin settings > start and select any "menu style". It is solved in new installation, only updated one is affected.
Not quite sure what I am meant to do but I have updated skin and changed menu settings but still not fixed
You have made a significant number of changes today regarding cosmetic improvements and edits for the better!) The poster in VideoOSD looks even better than before and more appropriate Smile And the font in DialogVideoInfo looks just perfect!) It's a pleasure to see how simple the font looks like!) Many thanksSmile
For movies, this is just something incredible Blush
Hi,

Can we have an option to disable the clock? This to avoid burn in of Oled screen..

Thanks
(2021-08-27, 20:58)roysmith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 20:12)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 19:10)roysmith Wrote: [ -> ]Tried that but did not work.
Sorry I broke this thing. You have to try to get to skin settings > start and select any "menu style". It is solved in new installation, only updated one is affected.
Not quite sure what I am meant to do but I have updated skin and changed menu settings but still not fixed

You have to somehow get into skin settings. You can do it by long press back button on your remote or backspace on your keyboard. Then go to settings from power menu.
Then navigate to skin settings > start > menu style
Change menu to style to whatever, for example Icons & Text.

I made a change when added new language to skin and this broke main menu. I mean, the menu is still there but it's invisible. The solution is simple, just do what I said Smile
Ultimate solution is to make new installation of skin with deleting skin settings. New installation is not affected, only when you did update.

Sorry for the issue. Sometimes happen Tongue
(2021-08-27, 21:30)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Can we have an option to disable the clock? This to avoid burn in of Oled screen..

Thanks
Yeah. That's a good reason to add this option Tongue
(2021-08-27, 21:46)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Cheers pal!
Hi,

Really like the updated info plot in home screen. I can see there is a short description in Bold font just above the main plot. Is it possible to have an option to give this Bold text a different colour instead of white? Would be a cool feature 😎

Thanks.
(2021-08-27, 22:08)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 21:46)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Cheers pal!

Pushed an update. It is simple switch for now. Will be better when I make new top bar what I'm planning to do Smile
(2021-08-27, 22:10)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Really like the updated info plot in home screen. I can see there is a short description in Bold font just above the main plot. Is it possible to have an option to give this Bold text a different colour instead of white? Would be a cool feature 😎

Thanks.
I can make it the same colour as title.
When I set a widget to show movie sets from the library it only shows text for titles. Would it be possible to have clearlogo to match other widgets?
(2021-08-27, 22:14)Blackysb Wrote: [ -> ]When I set a widget to show movie sets from the library it only shows text for titles. Would it be possible to have clearlogo to match other widgets?
I will see what I can do.
(2021-08-27, 22:10)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 22:08)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 21:46)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. That's a good reason to add this option Tongue

Cheers pal!

Pushed an update. It is simple switch for now. Will be better when I make new top bar what I'm planning to do Smile

Thanks and very interesting to see the top bar once finished Big Grin
(2021-08-27, 22:12)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 22:10)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks.
I can make it the same colour as title.

I like your thinking Smile
(2021-08-27, 22:15)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-27, 22:14)Blackysb Wrote: [ -> ]When I set a widget to show movie sets from the library it only shows text for titles. Would it be possible to have clearlogo to match other widgets?
I will see what I can do.

Actually they are showing from my local physical media but on another device which are tmdbhelper strm files, they are the ones that don't show.