Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cosmic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-09-04, 17:21)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 16:44)Robertsond1987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 16:29)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have enabled this options?
"Enable colored background"
"Match overlay colour from image"?

No i dont have them enabled.......

EDIT- i have it working now. I changed all my setting in the skin and then changed them back, force closed and cleared cache and its now working.

Uff. Glad it's working now. I'm curious what was the problem, hmm...

To be honest, i have no idea.
I just changed my background settings ect, then closed app and changed them back and it worked.

Gotta be said, this skin, in my opinion is the nicest ive come across by a huge distance. I love it.

Its a work of art.
(2021-09-04, 17:34)darkmen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 16:25)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 14:34)darkmen Wrote: [ -> ]My watched indicators are gone on the home screen, they only come visible when i hover on the movie or serie.
before, i did see al my indicators without hovering over them.

for the rest the skin looks very good and real snappy, congrats on this wip!
Probably you are using Flixed scrolling, right?

yes indeed.
but i just tested it with default and its still the same.
but with the setting at default its the same, i just tried it.

greetings
Hi pal,

I noticed that the colour changing on home screen is sometimes not smooth. Is this due to my system or are you aware of it? Sometimes the colour change takes too long.. tried all my settings but no improvement. .

Thanks.
(2021-09-04, 17:34)darkmen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 16:25)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 14:34)darkmen Wrote: [ -> ]My watched indicators are gone on the home screen, they only come visible when i hover on the movie or serie.
before, i did see al my indicators without hovering over them.

for the rest the skin looks very good and real snappy, congrats on this wip!
Probably you are using Flixed scrolling, right?

yes indeed.

So it's how it works Tongue I decided to make this behavior since it looks better with this type of scrolling.
Otherwise I looks weird when indicator "jumps into circle" Tongue
(2021-09-04, 17:34)Robertsond1987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 17:21)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 16:44)Robertsond1987 Wrote: [ -> ]No i dont have them enabled.......

EDIT- i have it working now. I changed all my setting in the skin and then changed them back, force closed and cleared cache and its now working.

Uff. Glad it's working now. I'm curious what was the problem, hmm...

To be honest, i have no idea.
I just changed my background settings ect, then closed app and changed them back and it worked.

Gotta be said, this skin, in my opinion is the nicest ive come across by a huge distance. I love it.

Its a work of art.

Thank you my friend! Smile
I'm trying to do my best and I know there is still a lot of work to do.
(2021-09-04, 17:39)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi pal,

I noticed that the colour changing on home screen is sometimes not smooth. Is this due to my system or are you aware of it? Sometimes the colour change takes too long.. tried all my settings but no improvement. .

Thanks.
Hey,
I'm aware of this. Unfortunately I think I can't do much with it. It is how TMDbH working :/
Maybe I should report this to jurialmunkey but I'm not sure if he will do something with it, to be honest Big Grin
(2021-09-04, 17:54)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 17:39)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi pal,

Thanks.
Hey,
I'm aware of this. Unfortunately I think I can't do much with it. It is how TMDbH working :/
Maybe I should report this to jurialmunkey but I'm not sure if he will do something with it, to be honest Big Grin

No worries, no big deal for using the skin. I like the look of it Big Grin
Does any one know if it is possible to have with key editor a short cut to start and play trailers on home screen without leaving the screen when setting the automatic trailer function to lets say 30 seconds? Just curious what is possible here Big Grin
(2021-09-04, 18:53)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Does any one know if it is possible to have with key editor a short cut to start and play trailers on home screen without leaving the screen when setting the automatic trailer function to lets say 30 seconds? Just curious what is possible here Big Grin
Actually yes... It's possible.

Just download latest version from GitHub, enable "manually start trailer" option and watch trailer Wink
https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip
(2021-09-04, 19:55)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 18:53)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Does any one know if it is possible to have with key editor a short cut to start and play trailers on home screen without leaving the screen when setting the automatic trailer function to lets say 30 seconds? Just curious what is possible here Big Grin

Just download latest version from GitHub, enable "manually start trailer" option and watch trailer Wink

You are kidding me! Big Grin you are like a magician Big Grin Big Grin
(2021-09-04, 20:09)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 19:55)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]

Edit; How can I trigger Play and stop?
(2021-09-04, 20:12)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 20:09)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 19:55)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually yes... It's possible.

Just press OK button to play. Currently there is no stop action (I mean, just move around and it will stop as before). I will add it later.
Second press is play as usual.
I made it quickly so it's "bare bone" implementation Tongue

Tomorrow I will improve it a bit Smile
Hi loving the skin so far - in regards to the PVR would you be able to add the now playing widget (as shown in emburary skin) and maybe an option to choose the individual pvr groups as a widget choice rather then just all groups ??

No worries if not

Thanks for everything
(2021-09-04, 20:16)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 20:12)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-04, 20:09)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]You are kidding me! Big Grin you are like a magician Big Grin Big Grin

Just press OK button to play. Currently there is no stop action (I mean, just move around and it will stop as before). I will add it later.
Second press is play as usual.
I made it quickly so it's "bare bone" implementation Tongue

Tomorrow I will improve it a bit Smile

This works perfect mate! For me no stop button required as it will stop automatically when you scroll to next poster Big Grin. This also resolves trailers playing repeatedly.

Really like this feature!