Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cosmic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed your repo via "install from zip" but it doesn't work when I go to addons Heppen repo, its inaccessible. (using Leia Pi4)
(2021-09-07, 12:44)DarkEther Wrote: [ -> ](using Leia Pi4)

My repo is compatible with Matrix+
(2021-09-07, 09:27)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-06, 20:39)M_rota Wrote: [ -> ]With plexkodiconnect backgroud trailer always start in full screen.

I'm using PKC too and everything seems to works as expected. I guess some add-ons or settings is conflicting.

What add-ons i need beside YouTube?
(2021-09-07, 09:24)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-07, 03:35)M_rota Wrote: [ -> ]@nfm886 could you consider adding a option to select audio and subtitle before starting a movie?

Thank You

How it should works?

Like netflix in your flix spotlight ex add a line under play for audio & subtitles we can choose if the movies or tv series have more than one language or more than one codec for the same language same for subtitle.
(2021-09-07, 14:12)M_rota Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-06, 20:39)M_rota Wrote: [ -> ]With plexkodiconnect backgroud trailer always start in full screen.

I'm using PKC too and everything seems to works as expected. I guess some add-ons or settings is conflicting.

What add-ons i need beside YouTube?
I have basically PKC, Netflix, TMDbH, Embuary, YouTube. NO conflicts here and everything is working for me.
(2021-09-07, 14:16)M_rota Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-07, 09:24)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-07, 03:35)M_rota Wrote: [ -> ]@nfm886 could you consider adding a option to select audio and subtitle before starting a movie?

Thank You

How it should works?

Like netflix in your flix spotlight ex add a line under play for audio & subtitles we can choose if the movies or tv series have more than one language or more than one codec for the same language same for subtitle.
If it's possible I will probably add this Smile Thanks
(2021-09-07, 09:17)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-07, 03:57)magnetic Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to know how can I see the quality of the stream. I would like to know at times if what I am watching if it’s 1080 or 720p especially when watching other things.
You can see it by opening playerprocessinfo or by going to settings in OSD.

Sounds good thank you for replying truly appreciate your work
Hey just a heads up. Watched indicators does not show until you highlight a movie/show (in poster view and widget on homescreen)

Also; am I dumb or what does the Flix Spotlight do? Saw it was added but cannot see what it does.

Awesome skin though!
(2021-09-07, 18:25)Swanemar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey just a heads up. Watched indicators does not show until you highlight a movie/show (in poster view and widget on homescreen)

In flixed scrolling this is how it works Wink
(2021-09-07, 18:25)Swanemar Wrote: [ -> ]Also; am I dumb or what does the Flix Spotlight do? Saw it was added but cannot see what it does.

When you enable it, you can press back button on your remote or backspace on keyboard when hovering over movie to see what it does Smile
(2021-09-07, 18:25)Swanemar Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin though!

Thank you! I'm trying do my best Big Grin

What are your settings to get it work ?
I have played with settings in YouTube add-ons and pkc and it always play in full screen when i hovering over a movie poster.
Thank You
(2021-09-07, 20:45)M_rota Wrote: [ -> ]

I have played with settings in YouTube add-ons and pkc and it always play in full screen when i hovering over a movie poster.
Thank You
Nothing special, seriously. I just installed PKC, added my server and went through first setup wizard, after kodi restart I logged in my account and boom, it works^^
To be honest, I don't know what to say. It just works without any hassle, out of the box. Maybe the problem is with your settings, you digg too deep (but it's only my thoughts), maybe try with defaults one.

Thank You

How do you trigger the trailers to work? Is this through the spot light function? Are you highliting a poster in a widget and press ok to play? Perhaps a screen record would help to identify..
(2021-09-07, 12:15)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-07, 11:50)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi pal,

I believe someone else also asked for but not sure any more.

If Flix scrolling is enabled, can we have an option to display all indicators on the posters instead of only the highlited poster?

Thanks!
I must think of it because it does not look well.

Perhaps as an option for people who wants to show? Smile
Hi,

Is it possible to remove the Library headers at the left upper corner including the sorted by text? Just to keep the screen clean in my opinion. Also the Option text at the left lower corner is not necessary. This is showing up when navigating through libraries. I think keeping only the tag information will keep it simple in the list views.
(2021-09-07, 21:39)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-07, 09:27)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using PKC too and everything seems to works as expected. I guess some add-ons or settings is conflicting.

Thank You

How do you trigger the trailers to work? Is this through the spot light function? Are you highliting a poster in a widget and press ok to play? Perhaps a screen record would help to identify..

I just highlight a poster in a widget and wait 15 sec and the trailer start in full screen. I try set trailer background in manual highlight a poster press ok and same thing trailer works but in full screen.