Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cosmic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-01-08, 16:56)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]In your new skin, are you also planning to change the buttons in Video OSD a liitle bit?
Personally I prefer a bit smaller buttons.
I know I asked this before, but I thougt, new skin, new chance Laugh

There is new Video OSD Smile
O wow! That looks amazing. Thanks a lot
[font][font]dat ziet er goed uit, ben benieuwd naar de testversie[/font][/font]
that looks good, looking forward to the test version
I know this is a stupid question, but when can we expect the first alpha version of your new skin?
Sorry for asking but I am so curious to this promising skin.
No ETA yet. When it's ready but when it will be ready? I don't know Smile
We are closer with each day. I'm working hard to publish this as fast as possible.
(2022-01-12, 14:06)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]No ETA yet. When it's ready but when it will be ready? I don't know Smile
We are closer with each day. I'm working hard to publish this as fast as possible.

Thanks man
Hi,

This is the best skin in my opinion. I love it! 
I have a request!
I would really like the genre to be shown in the "Flix view" viewtype, because that's important information for me in movies. Right now I can only see it under the information section of the menu.
Can this be done?
Thank you!
Yes, but right now I'm working on new skin which will be released soon, so I don't have that many time to work on Cosmic. I will back to it in next few days Smile
Thank you very much!

Which skin are you working on?
What will be the name?
Can you read any info about it yet, see any pictures?
(2022-01-14, 14:59)RaMoFe Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much!

Which skin are you working on?
What will be the name?
Can you read any info about it yet, see any pictures?

I will post a new thread in next few days Smile
Hello. Is it possible to have combined Home layout with movies, in progress, tv shows and next episode widgets seen together? I mean something similar to Embuary home layout.
Thanks for another great skin!

I'm using it on a Android TV with widgets from TMDb. The TV is not so powerful so loading the widgets everytime Kodi starts take a while. I only added 3 for Movies and 3 for Series but still quite slow. Is there any tricks for making them seem to load faster?

Ideally I would like to have widgets to be cached and updated on a daily or weekly interval depending on the widget or perhaps just a manual update. Is anything like this possible? Or perhaps a partial load as widgets seem to show a full row once loaded.
(2022-01-19, 00:34)offline_thk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for another great skin!

I'm using it on a Android TV with widgets from TMDb. The TV is not so powerful so loading the widgets everytime Kodi starts take a while. I only added 3 for Movies and 3 for Series but still quite slow. Is there any tricks for making them seem to load faster?

Ideally I would like to have widgets to be cached and updated on a daily or weekly interval depending on the widget or perhaps just a manual update. Is anything like this possible? Or perhaps a partial load as widgets seem to show a full row once loaded.
Hi, I think it might be something to do with TMDB. I'm using it same as you but on a different skin. Same results, loading slow and not caching. Sometimes I go to Kodi settings and then going back to main screen and widgets getting reloaded which is a bit frustrating. As I said it might be addon issue
My wife has asked me to setup a kodi on her, tablet, can anyone confirm for me this skin works on a touch screen?.... i just don't want to spend the time loading this skin of it doesn't work on touch screen

Thanks.