Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cosmic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks great, and its really fast kudos! Can you add the ability to change viewlist inside video add-ons.
(2021-08-08, 17:12)malarence Wrote: [ -> ]Can you add the ability to change viewlist inside video add-ons.

Oh right. Someone mentioned it on GH as a bug, I will take a closer look on it.
With the lastest update on Github (1.04) I'm getting a skinshortcuts error.
I have to manually delete your skin from the addon_data folder to get Kodi working again
(2021-08-09, 14:41)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]With the lastest update on Github (1.04) I'm getting a skinshortcuts error.
I have to manually delete your skin from the addon_data folder to get Kodi working again
Yes, I know :/ I'm trying to fix it and will push an update as fast as possible.
(2021-08-09, 14:41)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]With the lastest update on Github (1.04) I'm getting a skinshortcuts error.

Ok, I think I bring it back to life Tongue Sorry for the problems :/

#edit
To people who struggling with skinshortcuts error...
Please go to .kodi/userdata/ and delete this file guisettings.xml it will restore your Kodi settings to default and Estuary skin as well.
Then go to add-ons > my add-ons > look and feel > Cosmic > Versions and click on 1.0.4. It will re-download skin package and update it. After it, everything should works... Tongue
(2021-08-09, 14:57)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]

#edit
Please go to .kodi/userdata/ and delete this file guisettings.xml it will restore your Kodi settings to default and Estuary skin as well.
Then go to add-ons > my add-ons > look and feel > Cosmic > Versions and click on 1.0.4. It will re-download skin package and update it. After it, everything should works... Tongue

I update through your repo and skin is gone from my kodi. Then i try to install again ver 1.0.4 from repo but not reaponsive
(2021-08-09, 15:07)omaramiromo Wrote: [ -> ]

#edit

I update through your repo and skin is gone from my kodi. Then i try to install again ver 1.0.4 from repo but not reaponsive
Please check for updates before installing from heppen's repository.

#edit
Thanks. It's working again.
This looks really good. Continue your hard work.
Do not forget Music OSD, I thought your style on Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection is really nice.
Would love to see an info line at the bottom with artist / album information.
Also the possibility that artwork does not hide.

Thanks
Submenu works for me. Scrolling up and down is a bit janky though. Keep up the good work sir! Blush
(2021-08-08, 16:59)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-08, 16:08)Groguuu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-08, 15:57)nfm886 Wrote: [ -> ]Easy, I planned to update after adding new layout for PVR Guide Tongue Please check for updates ^^

The switch is showing but when I change, doesn’t change to legacy.

It works on all my devices so I don't know...

I reinstalled and all good. Thanks
(2021-08-10, 00:08)CollotsSpot Wrote: [ -> ]Submenu works for me. Scrolling up and down is a bit janky though. Keep up the good work sir! Blush
OK, I made it "normal". Just like moving through main menu Tongue
Hey Heppen,

I can’t wait to try out this skin after seeing what you did with AZ2:R.

Before I install it, do you know if it’s possible to back up skin settings so that if I decide to swap back and forth, I can restore my settings? I suppose this question is related to both of your skins.

Cheers!
(2021-08-09, 15:37)Mr-HyscH Wrote: [ -> ]This looks really good. Continue your hard work.
Do not forget Music OSD, I thought your style on Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection is really nice.
Would love to see an info line at the bottom with artist / album information.
Also the possibility that artwork does not hide.

Thanks

Are there any screenshots of the music OSD? I found the OSD and library view to be a little lacking for AZ2:R unfortunately.
(2021-08-10, 11:05)Xiclops Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Heppen,

I can’t wait to try out this skin after seeing what you did with AZ2:R.

Before I install it, do you know if it’s possible to back up skin settings so that if I decide to swap back and forth, I can restore my settings? I suppose this question is related to both of your skins.

Cheers!

You can backup this two folders:
  • .kodi/addons/skin.cosmic/  - this will backup your skin installation
  • .kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.cosmic/ - this will backup your skin settings
the same applies to AZ2: R

Quote:Are there any screenshots of the music OSD? I found the OSD and library view to be a little lacking for AZ2:R unfortunately.
Here: https://imgur.com/gallery/Z56DzBY