Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBOX series X- pass through not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using KODI 18.9 on my Xbox series X. I have a Sony HTRT3 5.1 connected to my TV via an optical cable. Kodi however is not showing me any options for pass through of audio even though in the Xbox settings pass through is turned on. Please help me.
(2021-08-09, 15:34)Owais Wrote: [ -> ]I am using KODI 18.9 on my Xbox series X. I have a Sony HTRT3 5.1 connected to my TV via an optical cable. Kodi however is not showing me any options for pass through of audio even though in the Xbox settings pass through is turned on. Please help me.

Pass through audio isn't supported on the Xbox One/Series X.
(2021-08-09, 17:55)spoonTRex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-09, 15:34)Owais Wrote: [ -> ]I am using KODI 18.9 on my Xbox series X. I have a Sony HTRT3 5.1 connected to my TV via an optical cable. Kodi however is not showing me any options for pass through of audio even though in the Xbox settings pass through is turned on. Please help me.

Pass through audio isn't supported on the Xbox One/Series X.

Are you sure? I heard it was made available some time in May?
(2021-08-10, 00:21)Owais Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure? I heard it was made available some time in May?

For apps in general but we haven't been able to add it to Kodi yet.
(2021-08-10, 01:40)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-10, 00:21)Owais Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure? I heard it was made available some time in May?

For apps in general but we haven't been able to add it to Kodi yet.

Ohh okay, thank you so much, does pass through work on a mi box s?