Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVHeadend HTSP client feature request: reconnect to stream after XX time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a feature request (or if this exists, someone to point me in the right direction).

Currently, my IPTV provider seems to timeout my stream at exactly the 3 hour mark forcing me to manually change channel. Is there someway, that if I am on the same channel for 2 hours 59 minutes, the client sends a signal to kill and refresh the stream? I understand this may have a small interruption but it's better than my current solution
(2021-08-16, 16:36)lorden Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feature request (or if this exists, someone to point me in the right direction).

Currently, my IPTV provider seems to timeout my stream at exactly the 3 hour mark forcing me to manually change channel. Is there someway, that if I am on the same channel for 2 hours 59 minutes, the client sends a signal to kill and refresh the stream? I understand this may have a small interruption but it's better than my current solution

Nevermind, I found the option to configure this directly in TVHeadend.