Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CatchUp TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I wasting my time getting this to work now? I used to use it to watch UK Dama - I am in the UK so I can't see how a VPN would help. It worked fine in version 18 about two months ago when I last tried but now it's just errors - failed to install dependency when trying to install it on v 19.1. I'm using Windows 10. V 18 gives errors on installations that used to work fine.

As I say, I'd just like to know if I'm wasting time and energy on this.

Thanks.
Are you referring to this addon (Catchup TV & More)?

If so that's the thread to ask in. But it may be that you're installing the wrong version, as Kodi 18 (Leia) and previous run addons in Python 2 whereas Kodi 19 (Matrix) and future versions run addons in Python 3, so the addons need to be written for the specific version of Python

VPNs shouldn't be needed, and indeed they aren't something we support here anyway (see our VPN Policy (wiki) for details).
(2021-08-17, 18:45)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Are you referring to this addon (Catchup TV & More)?

If so that's the thread to ask in. But it may be that you're installing the wrong version, as Kodi 18 (Leia) and previous run addons in Python 2 whereas Kodi 19 (Matrix) and future versions run addons in Python 3, so the addons need to be written for the specific version of Python

VPNs shouldn't be needed, and indeed they aren't something we support here anyway (see our VPN Policy (wiki) for details).
It is indeed - thanks