Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rumble addon for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a good addon to install Rumble on Koid?  I found this link from github, but it fails to install on older versions of Kodi...  FWIW I did try upgrading Kodi to Matrix, but then the InfoWars (and Kaito at the time) addon did not support the new python version so I was forced to downgrade to 18.x version.  Any help would be much appreciated.
(2021-08-19, 21:12)jryan15 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a good addon to install Rumble on Koid?  I found this link from github, but it fails to install on older versions of Kodi...  FWIW I did try upgrading Kodi to Matrix, but then the InfoWars (and Kaito at the time) addon did not support the new python version so I was forced to downgrade to 18.x version.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Ok, got it installed after updating. Turns out someone made a banned video addon that was updated to use on matrix.

If anyone knows how to contact the developer of the rumble addon, please let me know. I'd like to ask if the context menu which has a feature to "add to favorites" could also include a method to "add channel to favorites".

Thanks!
Forgot to include the link. The rumble addon is part of the One play repo: *URL REMOVED* Piracy-related repos/add-ons are not welcome here.
This says it doesnt work on my Kodi (18.7) Is it supposed to work on 18?
Hi

Since ~2 weeks, the Rumble plugin no longer works. Everything what I select (News, Viral, Podcast etc.), the list is empty.

Kodi: 19.3 (2021-10-29)
Plugin: 1.0.0
LibreELEC: 10.0.1

Ivo
I have the same problem. Pre-recorded shows used to work. Live streams never did. It sure would be nice if this could be fixed.
I love X22 Report, RSBN, and so much more good stuff on Rumble.
(2023-02-26, 03:50)kyle.dain Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem. Pre-recorded shows used to work. Live streams never did. It sure would be nice if this could be fixed.
I love X22 Report, RSBN, and so much more good stuff on Rumble.

Same result on Kodi 19 & 20, BTW.