Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fanart view - Netflix style fanart cropped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Bart,

I've been using Amber for quite some time now, with all the changes and work you put into this there is little more to wish for...

I did notice some strange behavior, don't know if it was always like this or if it was because of a change.

In the Fanart view with Netflix style enabled the top of the fanart picture seems cropped at the top (compared to the normal fanart view).

Normal fanart view in this case as Low List (notice the heads of the actors well visible on top):

Fanart Netflix style (notice the heads not visible at the top):

Would you be able to change this so that in the Fanart Netflix style the top is visible as well?

Thanks as always for your time!
(2021-08-22, 13:05)RyFeR Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to change this so that in the Fanart Netflix style the top is visible as well?

@RyFeR , thanks for pointing this out.  I fixed this in GitHub already (for Matrix).  If you cannot test from GitHub, please give me a couple of days and the change will be in the next Amber repo version.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-08-22, 18:46)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-22, 13:05)RyFeR Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to change this so that in the Fanart Netflix style the top is visible as well?

@RyFeR , thanks for pointing this out.  I fixed this in GitHub already (for Matrix).  If you cannot test from GitHub, please give me a couple of days and the change will be in the next Amber repo version.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,

Lightning fast fix as always, the Fanart Netflix style now displays the top of the fanart picture correctly.

Many thanks (also for all the other work you put into Amber)!