Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where Can I Read About Hulu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife is an avid Hulu user, but all of the online instructions for installing a Hulu Add-in dead end in repositories that do NOT have a Hulu add-on in them.

I presume that this is because the API has changed or that Matrix is incompatible in some way.

Where should I go to read about this?
(2021-08-23, 19:45)bill.mcnutt Wrote: [ -> ]My wife is an avid Hulu user, but all of the online instructions for installing a Hulu Add-in dead end in repositories that do NOT have a Hulu add-on in them.

I presume that this is because the API has changed or that Matrix is incompatible in some way.

Where should I go to read about this?
I don't believe there is a Hulu addon that works, and hasn't been for awhile. The one that was out there before may not have been legitimate (but I could be wrong about that)
At this moment, I think only matthuisman can make a Hulu addon if he want to.

On the bundle Disney Plus, ESPN+ and Hulu, Matt has made Disney+ and ESPN+, so Hulu would be the next, I think that.

But we need to donate him at least for the signup an account.

Look at his repository to see what he did, a huge job for everyone for free.
Alternative, Hulu is available via Playon server and the Playon browser available in Kodi's repository.