Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Matrix 19.1 crashes when searching Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just typed in Addons search 'Playlist' (Default Matrix 19.1 Estuary) and Kodi crashed, I can repeat - same thing happens Log it works if say I try 'Up Next' Using Up Next

I did notice generic screen drivers, doubt they are the problem With new screen drivers

Tried typing 'Play' crashes out Using Play
(2021-08-28, 12:53)fsurfer Wrote: [ -> ]Just typed in Addons search 'Playlist'
And a list of items appeared, in other words it doesn't crash for me.

FTL: "ERROR <general>: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting addons://search/" This may be a bug that has been nailed, suggest you try a nightly without the advancedsettings.xml
(2021-08-28, 16:18)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-28, 12:53)fsurfer Wrote: [ -> ]Just typed in Addons search 'Playlist'
And a list of items appeared, in other words it doesn't crash for me.

FTL: "ERROR <general>: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting addons://search/" This may be a bug that has been nailed, suggest you try a nightly without the advancedsettings.xml
Tried again without advancedsettings.xml using Play crashed out, I am using Matrix 19.1 default Estuary downloaded Aug 21 and will try nightlies KodiSetup-20210822-34a88a90-Matrix-x64.exe and see if that makes a difference.
Update: No difference using a nighties build, without advancedsettings.xml  let's not waste anymore time on this.

Interesting day today, learnt a bit more about kodi and I can't fault the support I have received