Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multiple issues with Universal Movie Scrapper - No Plot Outline, Missing Genres etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've been trying to fix this for a while now and it is very frustrating. Kodi was working perfectly, then i reformatted and installed it again and started trying to add my movies. I like to use "Plot outline" instead of "Plot" as the plot is a wall of text full of spoilers. When i scanned my movies plot would work fine but when i changed it to plot outline, nothing would show in the plot section. I managed to fix this by changing everything that said plot to plotoutline in the viewsvideolibrary.xml however now i am getting more issues.

Some movies will have a random plot outline for a completely different movie, refreshing the movie will usually result in the correct outline showing but sometimes it will be another completely random movie outline - The correct movie / art / other details are selected just the plot outline doesn't match. The other issue is on some movies the genre data is missing, i don't want to have to add it manually through nfo files as this would not be practical and adds lots of clutter to my foldes.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can't find a thing on google.
(2021-09-18, 18:58)Spetznaaz Wrote: [ -> ]Some movies will have a random plot outline for a completely different movie, refreshing the movie will usually result in the correct outline showing but sometimes it will be another completely random movie outline
There has been a site redesign at IMDB and many fields were broken. We thought they were all fixed, but sometimes new issues pop-up.

I'll move you to the scraper section so @olympia can see your post.

It will help if you provide a Debug Log which captures your problems above. olympia won't respond until he can check the log.