Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: m-TVGuide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
thanks the new version fixed it for me, its working again.
Database and playback error fixed in v9.6.8 available in our repo.
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/mods-kodi/...-1.0.1.zip
(2021-10-25, 21:47)M89SE Wrote: [ -> ]Database and playback error fixed in v9.6.8 available in our repo.
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/mods-kodi/...-1.0.1.zip

I just updated but my guide does not look like yours from the screenshots 🙁

And thank you for all of your work 🙏
@jcom You assign the category colors in settings, as for the rest eg. Icons, images, description, category etc. it depends what type of information is available in the provided EPG that you are using.
(2021-10-26, 08:55)M89SE Wrote: [ -> ]@jcom You assign the category colors in settings, as for the rest eg. Icons, images, description, category etc. it depends what type of information is available in the provided EPG.

Thank you for responding,

I understand now how you assigned the category colors and how my guide’s icons/images/etc differs because the provided EPG is from iptv-org.

— I posted this in another thread of yours asking about Reminders:

When you set a reminder for a show/movie, it notifies you 5 minutes before but is it possible for the guide to automatically tune into the next program without you manually having to click ‘Watch’?
(2021-10-26, 09:08)jcom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-26, 08:55)M89SE Wrote: [ -> ]@jcom You assign the category colors in settings, as for the rest eg. Icons, images, description, category etc. it depends what type of information is available in the provided EPG.

I understand now how you assigned the category colors and how my guide’s icons/images/etc differs because the provided EPG is from iptv-org.

When you set a reminder for a show/movie, it notifies you 5 minutes before but is it possible for the guide to automatically tune into the next program without you manually having to click ‘Watch’?

Possible maybe yes, but very confusing if you have a reminder of several programs that start at the same time. Do not really know how I can make it practical. Do you have any ideas?
(2021-10-26, 10:03)M89SE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-26, 09:08)jcom Wrote: [ -> ]

Possible maybe yes, but very confusing if you have a reminder of several programs that start at the same time. Do not really know how I can make it practical. Do you have any ideas?

🤔 Completely forgot about the possibility of multiple reminders being set for programs that start at the same time.

Maybe somehow a settings option can be created to toggle automatic tuning On/Off for just the first program saved at the top of the Reminders list?

Let me know if I’m thinking a little too much since I have no idea how to make it possible myself 😂.
Added country code replace setting for playlists and fixed playlist caching in v9.6.9. Multiple patterns available for the country code to match EPG.
Quote:• SKINS
— I’m using the default skin (and have also tried the other 4 from the Settings/Appearance option) and would like to adjust the guide font sizes and colors. I did see where there was options to change some colors from default to Aqua, etc. but the default white font still appears a little difficult.

— Are there any other dark skins available to download?

@jcom The only skins available are these in settings, you can edit the skin files manually to change font size and colors. Just keep in mind that the skins are updated from our servers so if you like to edit them make an copy of it first and add it under a different name.

Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.mtvguide\resources\skins\skin.default\settings.ini

For devs:
m-TVGuide are open for custom skins, and we have a dedicated storage on our server for custom skins with possibility for automatic updates, so if you created a skin and would like to add it to m-TVGuide please contact me on PM.
Hi the guide works really well now, but i have a issue, or better say i need something the guide doesn't give me Smile

tvguide Fullscreen sorted the channels in the categories according to the categories.ini file, which is great, because it was very easy to change the order, your guide ignores that, or i didn't find a setting to use it Sad.
The epg.xml has a different sorting and my streams are in the db, so when i change the sorting in the db it will only stay as long as i don't update the epg.xml
Is it possible to add a option to use the categories.ini sorted channels, it is not important for the all channels list, but it is important for the categories i added
(2021-10-31, 20:28)Werner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi the guide works really well now, but i have a issue, or better say i need something the guide doesn't give me Smile

tvguide Fullscreen sorted the channels in the categories according to the categories.ini file, which is great, because it was very easy to change the order, your guide ignores that, or i didn't find a setting to use it Sad.
The epg.xml has a different sorting and my streams are in the db, so when i change the sorting in the db it will only stay as long as i don't update the epg.xml
Is it possible to add a option to use the categories.ini sorted channels, it is not important for the all channels list, but it is important for the categories i added
Now you need to explain to me, what categories.ini is. I never used TVGuide Fullscreen so I'm not familiar with it's functions. Smile
(2021-10-31, 23:39)M89SE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-31, 20:28)Werner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi the guide works really well now, but i have a issue, or better say i need something the guide doesn't give me Smile

Now you need to explain to me, what categories.ini is. I never used TVGuide Fullscreen so I'm not familiar with it's functions. Smile

i prepare you our userdata fodlder as zip so you can see what he mean

here is the link for our addon_data folder
script.mtvguide userdata
Ok, I see now that when rearranging the channels in PVR channel manager it is reset after EPG update. I fixed it in 9.7.3.
https://github.com/Mariusz89B/script.mtv.../tag/9.7.3
maybe you can arrange the channels like they are writen in the categories.ini (sort order)
(2021-11-01, 00:13)Kangool Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you can arrange the channels like they are writen in the categories.ini (sort order)

Ok, I now understand. I will look in to it but I'm not sure how to solve it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14