Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Contextual Menu (GUI Change)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi big request from my side is to improve the contextmenu functions ( especially "toggle watched state functions", "playlist function' )

Currently i facing some limtations.

As example playlist funcition like add to queue|play next is just working if i am browsing a media window (videos|music|...) but
- when Library Items provided in a Custom window these functions where missing 
   (from a skinning side i tried implement Action(playnext) and Action(queue) , but they are also just working inside the media windows, seems there is currently no way have this functions if not using an contextmenu addon )
- toggle watched states seems restricted to container.content

So the Request is more to get a fallback which may get the context item based on listitem.dbtype ( if listitem.dbid exist ) when
 a) not brwosing media windows
 b) or if browsing media windows but a item from a custom dynamic container bring up the contextual menu ( currently just working using a touch device and bring up the context menu via 'touch' )
        (e.g. for a viewtype for season which showing a season container ( view id ) and a custom dynamic content container (custom id )

Sorry it it was hard to read.