Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cast Kodi: browser extension to send videos to Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I created a browser extension to send videos to Kodi from its browser: Cast Kodi. There is a version for Firefox and I just published the first version for Chrome (it's unlisted for a beta period). For the curious, the source code is on GitHub.

Interesting, thanks! I'm a long time user of Play to kodi by khloke so I'll be happy to give your extension a test and trial too Nod

My first question is, how do I get Cast Kodi to show as a landscape popup like the below image? Mine show a portrait popup, which is not very attractive.

(2021-10-01, 05:50)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]My first question is, how do I get Cast Kodi to show as a landscape popup like the below image? Mine show a portrait popup, which is not very attractive.
This is a screenshot of an old version (I uploaded the wrong picture 😅). In recent versions, there are more actions and the playlist that are displayed in the popup. I had to rearrange the layout and switch to portrait to display everything in. Sorry, but you can't switch to landscape.
Ok, I think I'll continue with Play to Kodi by khloke instead then. Thanks for your work and contribution though Smile