Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MP4 videos strange split screen mode with 18.6 Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
i watch mp4 videos of my iphone with Kodi 18.6 Leia on Sony Bravia XG8305 streamed by Synology NAS RS819 (Samba). The videos run but in a strange split screen mode (can't see how to attach photos here). Watching the same video on my desktop computer also from Synology with Kodi 18.6 all is fine. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance !
It sounds like you've accidentally enabled 3D playback mode on the iPhone.

In Kodi settings (click the cog icon if you're using the default Estuary skin), switch it to either advanced or expert level (via the setting in the bottom left hand corner) and then go to player > videos and on the right hand pane confirm the settings under Stereoscopic 3D between the iPhone and your computer.

Also check the settings under system > display > Stereoscopic 3D - I suspect the latter may be enabled on the iPhone but not the computer. If so disable it also on the iPhone.
(2021-10-01, 19:59)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like you've accidentally enabled 3D playback mode on the iPhone.

In Kodi settings (click the cog icon if you're using the default Estuary skin), switch it to either advanced or expert level (via the setting in the bottom left hand corner) and then go to player > videos and on the right hand pane confirm the settings under Stereoscopic 3D between the iPhone and your computer.

Also check the settings under system > display > Stereoscopic 3D - I suspect the latter may be enabled on the iPhone but not the computer. If so disable it also on the iPhone.
Hi Daren, thanks for your tip. Do you know where to disable Stereoscopic 3D on Iphone ?
(2021-10-01, 21:44)jesaja53 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-01, 19:59)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like you've accidentally enabled 3D playback mode on the iPhone.

Hi Daren, thanks for your tip. Do you know where to disable Stereoscopic 3D on Iphone ?
Ok, after updating to Kodi 19.1. Matrix it works !! Thanks all !
Thread marked solved.