Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Clearlogo vs. HDclearlogo - TheMoviedb Python Scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2021-11-02, 14:38)Little_goliath84 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you pls check if this is on my side only? Scrap german first run, then change fanart.tv preferred language to en. and rescrape. Could it be a naming problem? Those are folder names.

Additional Info:
The movies listed here are from 1 Source Folder. The other recently added sources e.g. universes like DC, Marvel, Star Wars, James Bond were correctly scraped with all logos.
Besides the James Bond source, the universes has clear names and year like Avengers Endgame (2019)

Forget the request, the logos where downloaded, but not extracted by Artwork Dump. I run AD after that manually for the whole library and 542 Artwork were updated.
The only ones that were missing were some Movie Set Clearlogos. I'll have a look at Movie Set Information folder and set up correctly.
Btw, I couldnt upload my debug log file after rescraping the library because Kodi told me, the file was too big xD
I don't you if anybody has seen but huge thank you to @rmrector  and @taxigps for adding en as a fanart fallback language!
Pages: 1 2