Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Maybe minor error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I don't know if it's an error or a settings option.

I sort my movies with the right list view.
If I stop on a movie the popup shows the details.

But I guess the age rating is wrong there it shows on the age rating place the IMDb rating.(see pic)

Also a question is it possible to add the seen unseen status in the new movies widget?
(See pic)

Sry for my English Iam not a native, I hope it's understandable.

(2021-10-23, 13:02)Idefix-hh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I don't know if it's an error or a settings option.

I sort my movies with the right list view.
If I stop on a movie the popup shows the details.

But I guess the age rating is wrong there it shows on the age rating place the IMDb rating.(see pic)

Also a question is it possible to add the seen unseen status in the new movies widget?
(See pic)

Sry for my English Iam not a native, I hope it's understandable.

@Idefix-hh , for the first item, it is not an error.  I chose not to show the certification (age rating as you say) in the info popup, since it already is shown at the bottom of the screen where the ratings are.  In any case, I just added this on GitHub (Matrix only at the moment).  If you are not comfortable downloading/updating from GitHub, please wait until next week and I will upload a new version to the Amber repo.

As for the second item, the watched/unwatched status is being shown correctly, at least in my system, as you can see below:

Please makesure that you have not disabled showing of watched marks and unwatched marks in Amber settings:

What widget are you using? Is it Recently Added Movies configured from Default Shelves->Movies->Recently Added Movies? I ask since this is working fine for library-based widgets, but I am not sure if you are displaying a widget from an addon that might not be setting correctly the watched/unwatched status.  Please confirm.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for your quick response.
For the second topic I used the amber skin widgets.
But I marked the option to show the indicator in the top right corner that's why it was missing.

Ok, good than I will check github for an update.

Thanks for the great skin.
(2021-10-24, 13:40)Idefix-hh Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your quick response.
For the second topic I used the amber skin widgets.
But I marked the option to show the indicator in the top right corner that's why it was missing.

Ok, good than I will check github for an update.

Thanks for the great skin.
@Idefix-hh , the marks in top right corner work fine for library widgets, as you can see here:

In your message, you did not specify what widget you are using specifically.  Again, I understand you are using a widget from an addon, which does not set the overlay (watched, unwatched) correctly, and thus you are not seeing it.  Here is an example, using the recenly added movies widget from skin.helper.service.widgets, where you can see what I mean.  That addon does not set the overlay correctly:

Regards,

Bart
Hi.
I just updated the amber skin and now the seen/unseen status is also in the widget in the top right corner.

I used the default/Standart widgets no addon for that.
Now all works fine.