Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: True Crime Network (Updated Version - 2022.01.16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2022-01-17, 10:26)QianyuLi Wrote: [ -> ]@MetalChris
Unfortunately I have the same problem as Nexus on Matrix Nightly, the log shows "[hls] Error when loading first segment".

Seems to function as expected on stable Matrix releases. I'd suggest reporting this to those involved in the nightly releases.

This is one of the reasons I stay away from nightly releases. If there is not a fix for a specific problem I'm experiencing, I'll stay with stable releases.
Minor update to the add-on is available. I thought I had already posted this version, but apparently I became distracted and forgot to do so. It wasn't until I noticed the add-on was failing on one of my installs that I realized I was actually a version behind. Sorry 'bout that. Latest version available from the first post or from the link below:

True Crime Network - v 2022.01.16

As always, if you experience any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
Pages: 1 2