Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video player can't play multicast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have this problem - when I tryed to play a Multicast playlist directly - from Videos, I had an error - "Failed to play game This game can only be played directly from your hard drive or partition" / even I dont have any games installed /. Other playlists goes well / m3u and m3u8 /. Also Multicast playlist can be played by IPTV Simple Player, but is very difficult to change the content. Any ideas how to solve the problem
@tchanev

Perhaps you missed the notice/email on your previous post, but your kodi.log showed a repository and subsequent add-on that are on our list of banned add-ons. It's the type of add-ons that in one way or another facilitate video piracy. Something that we will not allow on this forum as you probably know. It's all mentioned in our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki) you accepted.

If that repository and add-on is still on your Kodi setup, then you will not be eligble for support.
So if you can provide us with a "clean" debug log (wiki), then we can continue.
Sorry for missunderstanding - here is the log : https://paste.kodi.tv/ayomusuvuf.kodi
Thanks for your help. appreciate it ...