Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox Dev Mode/File Explorer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, trying to figure this out. I have Dev Mode on Xbox one. Im simply trying to figure out how to copy/Transfer some files from Kodi userdata to my pc for testing purposes. Ive tried file explorer in Dev mode, I have Kodi 19.3 installed in Dev mode, I can access xbox development files via window 10 file explorer, but how can I access the userdata folder of Kodi to copy/replace files to PC?? Please help, thanks!!
(2021-11-06, 01:34)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, trying to figure this out. I have Dev Mode on Xbox one. Im simply trying to figure out how to copy/Transfer some files from Kodi userdata to my pc for testing purposes. Ive tried file explorer in Dev mode, I have Kodi 19.3 installed in Dev mode, I can access xbox development files via window 10 file explorer, but how can I access the userdata folder of Kodi to copy/replace files to PC?? Please help, thanks!!

On your xbox open kodi go to file manager and add source then click on the browse button on the right and click on home folder then press ok you should then get localstate on the bottom where it says enter a name for this source if you did just hit ok on the bottom and now you should be able to browse and copy files also dont forget to enable show hidden files and directories in settings>library>general
(2021-11-06, 14:19)Hitman24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-06, 01:34)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, trying to figure this out. I have Dev Mode on Xbox one. Im simply trying to figure out how to copy/Transfer some files from Kodi userdata to my pc for testing purposes. Ive tried file explorer in Dev mode, I have Kodi 19.3 installed in Dev mode, I can access xbox development files via window 10 file explorer, but how can I access the userdata folder of Kodi to copy/replace files to PC?? Please help, thanks!!

On your xbox open kodi go to file manager and add source then click on the browse button on the right and click on home folder then press ok you should then get localstate on the bottom where it says enter a name for this source if you did just hit ok on the bottom and now you should be able to browse and copy files also dont forget to enable show hidden files and directories in settings>library>general
Yea, thanks I was really trying to be able to manage the files from my PC so I didnt have to use a USB stick.