Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Plex Addon Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning, I do apologize if this is a repeat message, I tried looking for any articles that might relate but found none.

I have 5 Xbox one s in the house, all worked fine until recently, after the update to matrix I keep getting errors trying to launch the plex addon.
I have tried rebooting the system.
verified that the server was on latest build of plex
uninstalled and re installed the addon
uninstalled and reinstalled the Kodi app.

every time I try to launch the plex Addon its says plex error

I Also have a Roku and it works with plex
I installed Kodi on my laptop and then the plex addon, it works as well.

Just the xboxes are all failing to launch the addon.

Thanks Smile
(2021-11-06, 15:48)Intisol Wrote: [ -> ]Morning, I do apologize if this is a repeat message, I tried looking for any articles that might relate but found none.

I have 5 Xbox one s in the house, all worked fine until recently, after the update to matrix I keep getting errors trying to launch the plex addon.

Thanks Smile

please refer to this thread, FIX FOR ADDON PROBLEMS ON XBOX MATRIX v19.3 (kodi.tv), Plex addon will work normal after fix addon problem as mentioned.
(2021-11-06, 16:21)heilnt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-06, 15:48)Intisol Wrote: [ -> ]Morning, I do apologize if this is a repeat message, I tried looking for any articles that might relate but found none.

Thanks Smile

please refer to this thread, FIX FOR ADDON PROBLEMS ON XBOX MATRIX v19.3 (kodi.tv), Plex addon will work normal after fix addon problem as mentioned.

Thanks for the link, it worked partially, I can at least now loging to the plex server via KODI, but playback fail, and fail to the point where Kodi Crashes after it tries...not sure If I missed something
(2021-11-06, 20:48)Intisol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-06, 16:21)heilnt Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Smile

Thanks for the link, it worked partially, I can at least now loging to the plex server via KODI, but playback fail, and fail to the point where Kodi Crashes after it tries...not sure If I missed something

I worked for plex well after addon fixed. you may check the fix first