Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: RAR archive support not enough memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When is this going to be fixed? Using Kodi 19.3 and this error still pops out Sad
Any solution to this problem yet?
Anyone?
(2021-11-16, 12:03)Sunz Wrote: [ -> ]Using Kodi 19.3 ...

And what else? Sorry, but you are giving us no other information whatsoever to work with, so let's start with the basics.
Provide us your debug log (wiki) file and all other other necessary details. Then we can have some insight of your Kodi setup and where things might go wrong.
(2021-11-22, 10:12)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-16, 12:03)Sunz Wrote: [ -> ]Using Kodi 19.3 ...

And what else? Sorry, but you are giving us no other information whatsoever to work with, so let's start with the basics.
Provide us your debug log (wiki) file and all other other necessary details. Then we can have some insight of your Kodi setup and where things might go wrong.

I'm sorry I didn't include a log. I thought it wasn't needed since I thought this was a widespread problem.
Anyhow here is my log Smile

log
It has been like this for a long time now, reported several times in different threads.
Only solution i have found is to disable "extract thumbs from files" and by that the "RAR archive support not enough memory" goes away but then you lose the information of codecs for video/audio etc when adding a movie to library.
(2021-11-27, 10:27)sanity Wrote: [ -> ]It has been like this for a long time now, reported several times in different threads.
Only solution i have found is to disable "extract thumbs from files" and by that the "RAR archive support not enough memory" goes away but then you lose the information of codecs for video/audio etc when adding a movie to library.

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately that didn't fix it either Sad
How come this still isn't fixed while it worked years before the update? Sad
Any update to this problem yet? Kodi 19.4 still gives the same error Sad