Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How Do I Uninstall Amber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Within the last couple of weeks or so all three of my Amber installs have gone down. On all three I get a error that says "Unable to Build Menu - Upload debug Log". Other than this everything is working perfectly. I have two shields and a windows 10 install. Tried updating amber but all I get afterwards is a black screen with no control. What can I do to get rid of this error. I'm willing to start a new.

Thanks for any help.
@timmins, please revert back to script.skinshortcuts version 1.1.5, there are issues with version 2.0.0 and Amber and other skins. You can find 1.1.5 here: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/sc...shortcuts/

Regards,

Bart
(2021-12-03, 19:56)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@timmins, please revert back to script.skinshortcuts version 1.1.5, there are issues with version 2.0.0 and Amber and other skins. You can find 1.1.5 here: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/sc...shortcuts/

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for your quick response. That save me allot of time.
It hasn't worked completely, I'm still getting " Unable to Build Menu". How do I install this fix. I used the " Install from Zip" is this what I have to do. Any requirement to uninstall version 2 first.

Thanks
(2021-12-05, 00:58)timmins Wrote: [ -> ]It hasn't worked completely, I'm still getting " Unable to Build Menu". How do I install this fix. I used the " Install from Zip" is this what I have to do. Any requirement to uninstall version 2 first.

Thanks
After reading farer, I noticed that other people had the same problem. It was mentioned that they had blocked updates. After doing that everything is working fine again

Can I make a suggestion for this site. On the main incoming page make a post heading called something :ANNOUNCEMENTS or whatever you want. In there put issues like this on. After reading through the posts this issue came up almost a dozen times. This would save allot of time for yourself and anybody who has the issue.