Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: customize home menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sorry my english isn't perfect, and i tried to find the solution in other threads...

I run Kodi 19.3 on my TV with android TV.
I don't know why i'm not able to customize home menu, specially the section "TV shows " does't appear even if i try to disable it and activate again.
i tried also to clean the "cashed memory" of the TV and other things but it doesn't work

If you have some advices...
Thanks a lot
What skin are you using ?
TV Shows won't appear until you add a source to the TV Library.
Thanks for you answer, i'm using Amber 3.4.11.
How do you do to fix (be permanent) the "TV shows" title even if there is no source ?
@Pprash , you can add a TV Shows menu item yourself, by going to Settings, Skin Settings, Home Layout, Customize Home Menu and Shelves.  However, just so that I understand, could you please tell me what is your use case in which you want to have a TV Shows menu item, yet you do not have any tv shows in your library? What would be shown when you select this menu item? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
"you can add a TV Shows menu item yourself, by going to Settings, Skin Settings, Home Layout, Customize Home Menu and Shelves"
yes thanks you i have seen but the problem i had was that if there were no sources affiliated to "TV shows" the title "TV shows" doesn't appear it the home menu.

But now it's ok, i have selected the source and it's fine.

I'm actually using an external hard drive plugged on my TV.

An other thing if you could help me, how do you delete the ratings of the TV shows on the list ?

Regards
(2021-12-16, 16:43)Pprash Wrote: [ -> ]An other thing if you could help me, how do you delete the ratings of the TV shows on the list ?

@Pprash , you can control what items are shown on media views through this setting:

When you select that, you get a dialog that allows you to choose what is shown in media views:

Just disable Ratings and User Rating.

If you are referring to the rating that is shown when your library is sorted by title or rating, like this:

Then you just need to disable the second label in lists, through this setting:

When you select that, you get a dialog like this:

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart