Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 19.3 Estuary Skin Mod/Tweak Help - Time remaining and Release date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When watching videos on Matrix/Estuary, I really miss seeing time remaining and release date when I pause playback. It seems like in Matrix the release date is still there when paused unless clearlogo is used instead of the text title. The graphic logo looks awesome, but I still want to see the film's release date.

Using the guide here (https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Estuary_Modification) I managed to modify Custom_1109_TopBarOverlay.xml and add the time remaining and release date under the clock at top-right (below), but I'd rather have the release date under the clearlogo at top-left. So far, though, I haven't managed to figure out where to add it so that's my first question: Can someone tell me which file and which tags I need to locate to add a bit of text to the graphic logo container at top-left?

I also wanted to ask you guys for help in locating in the right place in the XML to add the same info (and maybe a tad more) to the minimal pause OSD (below), maybe next to the Paused and Chapter labels or under the progress bar or maybe even add a lower overlay with some info panels (probably beyond my scope).

Otherwise, Matrix is a killer release and seems especially polished given the jump to Python 3. I'm sorry I waited so long to upgrade but I had to wait for LibreElec to catch up and honestly, I expected more problems with so many changes in the release.

I appreciate any help on finding where to add my mods to the XML. 

Kodi 19.3/Windows 10
Ok, never mind; I think I got it where I want it. I didn't see an option to delete the post but I'm pretty sure I saw someone else asking about restoring the time remaining, so I've posted my Custom_1109_TopBarOverlay.xml to Pastebin in case it help someone else.

Thread marked solved.
Thread moved to Estuary support