Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CBC Olympics Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@fourpointsix

I did a search to see if there was already a thread for this and didn't see one so I started a new thread.  If there is one, mods please merge this thread into it.

Just checking to see if the CBC Olympics addon (Kodi Repo) will be updated for the upcoming Beijing Winter Olympics

Thanks
@fourpointsix

The CBC Olympics addon has been updated.  Mine updated automatically from the Kodi Repo.  It should start working as events start today, haven't been able to test it yet but will advise, likely later today.

The CBC Sports addon also seems to have all events scheduled.  A few weeks back it only seemed to have the main network's morning, afternoon, and evening package shows, but all events are in the Live Schedule now.  I will report on that as well.

Thanks fourpointsix for the update and thanks jbinkley60 for the CBC Sports addon that will hopefully have all the events as well.
@fourpointsix

All is well, addon is working great
@fourpointsix

Running into a couple of errors with the addon.

Getting a Playback failed error on videos in the Replay section (including Flag Bearer announcement video that had opened earlier)
The server did not return a valid stream please try again later

Also in the Sports Menu/Curling getting the following error
The server has denied the request.  This is typically due to geoblocking.  Be sure that you're on a Canadian IP address

I am in Canada
This is a great addon for sure.  I can play the flag-bearer replay is ok as is the Curling section (also in Canada)  Maybe your are running a VPN?

Martin
No, I'm in Canada, all is fine now.  I think I may have been having an issue with my modem, I restarted the PC and all is well.
Hi @fourpointsix 
The Add-on for Kodi 18 doesn't work. It can't install. i think the problem was related to structure. 
Can you please check on this?

Thanks
Thank you @fourpointsix.  The updated v2.2.0 add-on for Kodi 18 (Leia) works great on my Raspberry Pi.