Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stop & Remove this Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This post is for this forum director, I just want to inform that there is an Arabic Repo named Emad Repo all of the sudden from around a year ago start to involve religion on his Addons and start using very bad language against other prophets  and religion and this is a kind of racism I believe we all here not accepting these kind of racism and we are all here providers and users just helping each others and entertain, so please if you are agree with me stop this Emad Repo from broadcasting and remove his Addons.
Thanks
Free speech bro, you dont like it click Stop
@mgharbawy

Thanks for your post.

As you are aware, we have no connection to 3rd party repositories. We have no influence or legal standing to make requests or demands of other developers.
Neither is there any Kodi trademark violations where we might have been able act.
All we can advise is, please don't use it if you find it offensive or not suitable for purpose. We try to teach the community to stay away from most 3rd party addons.