Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playback bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible to disable or hide the playback bar when playing videos? i have a video playlist playing on a loop and everytime a new video starts, the playback bar shows for like 2 sec.
(2022-01-12, 02:41)sergiollag1 Wrote: [ -> ]the playback bar shows for like 2 sec.

Could you please show a screenshot of which bar you want to disable? I've just set a video into a loop locally and I don´t see any kind of bar which is displayed if the video restarts.

its actually a header overlay with the file name and time and a bottom overlay showing the video timeline and remaining time. see youtube link.

btw, its kodi 18.8 leia running on 4k fire tv stick.

thanx so much.
VideoOSD.xml
Custom_1109_TopBarOverlay.xml
Yeah. Check those file mentioned above and change the visibility to false. Maybe it's only needed on one of them. Not sure. Can't test on Kodi 18 anymore. You should probably consider to update to Kodi 19. Maybe it's generally gone then.
thanx
I didn't find those files. Can you tell me where to look or do I need to create them?

/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/playlists
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Database
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/library
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Savestates
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/keymaps
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/peripheral_data
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/RssFeeds.xml
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/profiles.xml
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/decoderfilter.xml
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/sources.xml
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml.bak
addons folder , not userdata folder.
I guess it's not even there. I guess it's at the application folder of Kodi as Estuary is a build in skin which might not be shown under .kodi/addons. But I might be wrong. 

In case it's not listed there, I've extracted the Estuary Skin for Kodi Leia 18.9 from our Code and put it into a zip. You are able to install that zip and the skin is then listed as "Estuary Sergio" after installation:

Just download the zip from here: https://ufile.io/2q1hqjfg

This will be deleted after 30 days.
Remember covering this in some detail a while, I'll see if I can find the thread.

[edit] Found it here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350126

So you need to remove Player.DisplayAfterSeek from https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/Leia/a...Bar.xml#L3

so that Visibility condition becomes:

xml:
<visible>Player.Seeking | [Player.Paused + !Player.Caching] | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding | Player.ShowInfo | Player.ShowTime | Window.IsActive(videoosd) | Window.IsActive(musicosd) | Window.IsActive(playerprocessinfo) | !String.IsEmpty(Player.SeekNumeric) | !String.IsEmpty(PVR.ChannelNumberInput)</visible>

If you get the loading/busy animated circle appearing you can also get rid of that, see the thread I linked.
thanx so much. ill try all that and let u guys know
Awesome! It worked!

Thank u so much guys.
*EDIT* Nevermind! I think I’ll figure this out after all